Rumble — Brad Pitt has been on a winning streak this awards season.
His performance in “Once Upon A Time In … Hollywood” is wowing critics.
His award speeches are getting great reviews.
After his win at the Golden Globes, he made a “Titanic” joke about his co-star Leonardo DiCaprio.
He’s had a great back stage moments with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.
Pitt was honored Wednesday with the Maltin Modern Masters Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
His speech almost broke the internet.
- Charlize Theron hasn’t dated in over 5 years
- Exes Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt recreate flirty scene
- Wearing glasses ‘could reduce risk of contracting Covid-19’
- U2 relaunch YouTube channel to showcase high definition videos
- Reese Witherspoon’s son inks record deal with Sony Music