Rumble — Brad Pitt has been on a winning streak this awards season.
His performance in “Once Upon A Time In … Hollywood” is wowing critics.
His award speeches are getting great reviews.
After his win at the Golden Globes, he made a “Titanic” joke about his co-star Leonardo DiCaprio.
He’s had a great back stage moments with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.
Pitt was honored Wednesday with the Maltin Modern Masters Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
His speech almost broke the internet.
- Protesters set Minneapolis police station on fire
- MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL 4 Driving Video
- World Premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Highlights
- Kittens are very excited to see their owner arrives home
- FLY LANDS IN MAN’S MOUTH AS HE SLEEPS