Rumble — Brad Pitt has been on a winning streak this awards season.
His performance in “Once Upon A Time In … Hollywood” is wowing critics.
His award speeches are getting great reviews.
After his win at the Golden Globes, he made a “Titanic” joke about his co-star Leonardo DiCaprio.
He’s had a great back stage moments with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.
Pitt was honored Wednesday with the Maltin Modern Masters Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
His speech almost broke the internet.
- The Weeknd spending $7 million of his own cash on Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Jennifer Lopez warns The Weeknd about headlining ‘intense’ Super Bowl Halftime show
- Amazing New Smartphone Has Screen That Actually Expands
- Sir Elton John isn’t a fan of twerking in music videos
- Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery in Cleveland