Rumble — Brad Pitt has been on a winning streak this awards season.
His performance in “Once Upon A Time In … Hollywood” is wowing critics.
His award speeches are getting great reviews.
After his win at the Golden Globes, he made a “Titanic” joke about his co-star Leonardo DiCaprio.
He’s had a great back stage moments with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.
Pitt was honored Wednesday with the Maltin Modern Masters Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
His speech almost broke the internet.
- Gary Barlow: Overeating makes me depressed
- Stars Who Aren’t Afraid To Show Some Skin
- Mariska Hargitay’s Impressive Career
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Matthew Gray Gubler’s Career Through The Years
- ABBA rule out a biopic while they are still alive